1) Create a new custom profile "X", based on High (your choice).
2) Activate and follow the wizard, "Windows File Sharing and Joining a Domain".
3) Set UDP/TCP Port 1900 to both, ALLOW.
4) Save settings and turn off firewall.
5) Add print server to windows as a new default printer, be sure to leave your printer ON.
6) Print something to test print server. If print successful, continue. Otherwise, fix your print server settings.
7) Turn the firewall ON, set to profile "X".
8) Printing should now be successful.