1.Download pumpKIN http://kin.klever.net/pumpkin save you wasting time with tftp and the command line
2.Unplug all the ethernet cable and the power cable and connect the computer directly to the router(still leave it off)
3.Go to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections in win7
right click on local area connection and choose "properties"
choose "internet protocol version 4"
click properties then click "use the following ip address"
Enter these values:
IP address 192.168.11.2, subnet mask 255.255.255.0, default gateway192.168.11.1
4.then turn off firewall go to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Centre click on windows firewall then
choose "turn windows firewall on or off" then click on every "turn windows firewall off" box.
5.Open a Windows command prompt as Administrator. type cmd in the search box from Start menu, then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter. You will be prompted with the User Account Control dialogue choose yes. OR just right click on CMD and choose run as administrator.
Type the command
to get a list of your NIC(s). Write down the interface number for the LAN card, in my case, it's 10, you may need to scroll up. mine is the first one "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller"
6.Now type the command below to get the ARP binding(thanks ermax at DD-WRT forum):
Replacing the number 10 with the interface number
netsh interface ipv4 add neighbors 10 192.168.11.1 02-AA-BB-CC-DD-1A
7.Run pumpKIN utility choose "Put File"
8.Put 192.168.11.1 as remote host, local File is openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wzr-hp-g300nh2-squashfs-tftp.bin
9.Click "ok" and quickly plug the power cable into the back to turn on the router. (within a few seconds)
10. After 5-10 minutes, unplug and replug the router.
11. If there's no WebGUI, you'll have to telnet (Windows 7: add/remove windows features) into 192.168.1.1 and run,
1. cd /tmp
2. wget ftp://dd-wrt.com/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/2011/06-14-11-r17201/buffalo_wzr-hp-g300nh2/wzr-hp-g300nh2-dd-wrt-webupgrade-MULTI.bin
3. dd bs=28 skip=1 if=/tmp/wzr-hp-g300nh2-dd-wrt-webupgrade-MULTI.bin of=/tmp/firmware.bin
4. sysupgrade -n /tmp/firmware.bin